Wednesday, June 27, 2012

the date

Hey everyone, sorry for the long delay in updating my blog but time is just flying by lately!  My surgery has been scheduled for July 18.  I am still waiting to hear whether it's just upper or upper and lower. it's been over three weeks since my surgeon took new xrays and was going to make a decision on that, but they still haven't.  i've done a lot of waiting since this journey began.....it's hard not to get a little impatient at times.  at this point i've just accepted that it's happening on July 18 and whatever it is, it is.  i really am ready to have a face that fits together properly.

tomorrow is my last ortho appt before surgery and i'm hoping that they are not going to be moving anything else around.  i don't want anymore spacers or gaps! 


2 comments:

  1. YAY - A surgery date! Now at least you know when, AND its not far away. Exciting, Relieving, and maybe a little Daunting even? Well that's how I felt (with my expansion surgery) anyway. Hope this time flies for you, to see you well on your way to a speedy recovery.
    Cheers,
    Ellie

    ReplyDelete
  2. A week from Wednesday, it seems unreal! Yes I am a bit freaked out! How are you feeling? Swelling down?

    ReplyDelete