Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Decisions and drama

Well it's been another interesting week. My surgeons and orthodontist were meeting monday night to review everything. They both called me yesterday. My orthodontist assured me I was in very good hands and that we needed another appt for surgical hooks. My surgeon told me they decided on just the upper jaw surgery but that he also recommended chin genioplasty. I hadn't really researched this procedure since I was planning on double jaw surgery this whole time, but I guess it will make my chin smaller. He also said we have to move the location of the surgery to a different surgery center because of insurance reasons. Ok. I am scheduled to go in on Monday to review everything with him. They also faxed over all of the paperwork regarding fees, down payment, etc., and this is where it gets a little hairy. Will post more later.

No comments:

Post a Comment