Tuesday, April 24, 2012

xrays and ortho

Well I got my my Sure Smile wire today and it feels like I just got my braces on again.  Substantial discomfort for sure.  I'm a little bummed because my ortho told me my surgery may not be in June as i had been told previously (by the other ortho at the practice).  He told me we would see how my teeth moved with the new wire.  I just want a date, I guess.  Maybe I'm getting a little impatient.  With a family and work and just life in general, I was really hoping for date.  Anyways, I didn't get one yet and life goes on just the same. 
They did tell me they had a phone consult with the oral surgeons and had sent more records to the surgeons office, so that is progess I guess.  They also emailed me my initial xray, so I can share that! 
I found a jaw surgery blog that I have been enjoying very much:  dhttp://www.doublejawoperation.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment