Wednesday, July 25, 2012

I think I'm alive

Hi friends
The surgery went well I was told. Not an easy day at all. I've been super nauseous all day and finally after somewhat choking down a bottle of ensure I feel a little better. The got-hit-by-a-bus feeling is generally how I feel tho.
My nose is draining so much and my throat is so sore from the tube that swallowing is challenging to put it mildly. And I ended up with a splint after all, not a palate expander, and I am not wired shut.....but I may as well be! Talking is also a challenge and I think I will zip it up over the next week or so:)
I will post more tmrw.
Rosa, I hope you're hanging in there babe cause as they say this ain't easy.
Erin

3 comments:

  1. Officially on the other side!!! YAY for you Erin :) Maybe the 'worst' isnt over yet - but surely the scariest bit is......
    Sending lots of healing white light; and best wishes your way.
    Ellie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Erin!

    Hope your throat feels better soon! Much love xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad you are out! Congrats, healing thoughts your way:)

    ReplyDelete